Caribbean’s Finest Rum Branding
When working with the Caribbean Finest Rum brand team, it was immediately apparent that while “rum” was the product, cigars also had to play a major role in the visuals. We took three unique approaches to tell the story of this rum’s “smokey” heritage.
The SMOKE LABEL
- The Label will be a single color reducing cost for production.
- This Label is printed on clear plastic to give the illusion of the floating on the glass. This adds a level of sophistication the to Rum as well as creating clear separation on the shelves from the competition.
- The Smoke can be created by either by printing on the front sticker.
Printing the smoke on the back label so that it will show through from the back to the front of the glass giving an added layer of dimension.
- The legal will be on the side of the bottle printed on the same label as the front. This will maintain the effect of the bottle as shown.
The CIGAR WRAP LABEL
- The Label will be a full color but can be printed on the basic label paper.
- This label reflects the heritage of the cuban tobacco fields from which the rum was inspired.
- This label is also placed diagonally on the bottle to simulate the leaf wrapping of a cigar . This will also help visually separate it from the competition on the shelves.
- The edges of the label are also textured to look like a tobacco leaf.
- The legal and barcode will be printed on the same label on the portion that wraps behind the bottle.
The LEAF LABEL
- The Label will be two color, reducing cost for production. The gold can be a metallic ink and the letters can be embossed for added effect.
- This label also features the squares on the neck or “BAND” of the bottle to further reinforce the original branding of the rum.
- The legal will be printed on the back of the bottle on a leaf of the exact same shape and position of the front so not to be a distraction to the would be shopper.